“When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.”
如果有人抢了你的老婆,最好的报复就是让他留着。
Lee Majors (美国电影明星 -李.梅尔)
“After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can’t face each other, but still they stay” together.
结婚后夫妻就像一个硬币的两面·;他们不但不能面对面,而且还分不开。
Al Gore (克林顿当总统时的副总统 -阿尔·戈尔)
“By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.”
不管怎么样,还是结婚的好。如果你找到一个好太太,你会很幸福。假如你找到一个坏的,你会成为一个哲学家。
Socrates (古希腊的思想家、哲学家,教育家 -苏格拉底)
“Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.”
女人给了男人做大事的激励和灵感,同时又给了男人完成大事的阻力。
Mike Tyson (前美国拳王 -麦克.泰森)
“The great question… which I have not been able to answer… is, “What does a woman want?” 有一个好问题我总是没答案;那就是 “女人到底想要什么?”
George Clooney (美国著名演员 -乔治·克鲁尼)
“I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.”
我跟我太太才说了几个字,她却回了我一段长篇大论。
Bill Clinton (美国前总统-比尔.克林顿)
“Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.”
有人问我婚姻能维持这么长的秘密。我们每个星期去餐馆两次。晚餐有烛光,音乐,和跳舞。她星期二去,我星期五去。
George W. Bush (美国前总统 -小布什)
“I don’t worry about terrorism. I was married for two years.”
我不怕恐怖分子。我已经结婚两年了。
Rudy Giuliani (前纽约市911事件时的市长 -鲁迪.朱利安尼)
“Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you’re wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you’re right, shut up.”
有两个秘密能让你的婚姻圆满:
1.当你错时,马上认错。
2.当你对时,闭上嘴巴。
Shaquille O’Neal (美国篮球巨星 -沙奎尔.奥尼尔)
“The most effective way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once…”
最有效的方法记住你太太的生日就是先忘掉一次。
Kobe Bryant (美国篮球巨星 -科比·布莱恩特)
“My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.”
我太太和我都高高兴兴的过了二十年,然后我们相遇了。
Alec Baldwin (美国电影明星 -亚历克.鲍德温)
“A good wife always forgives her husband when she’s wrong.”
一个好太太当她是错的时候总是原谅她的丈夫。
Barack Obama(美国总统-欧巴马)
“Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.”
婚姻是唯一的敌我睡在一张床上的战争。
Tommy Lee (美国老牌电影明星 -汤米.李)
“First Guy (proudly): “My wife’s an angel!”
Second Guy: “You’re lucky, mine’s still alive.”
有个人骄傲的说 “我的太太是天使!”
另一个听到的人说 “你真幸运!我的还活着!”
Jimmy Kimmel (美国著名电视节目主持人 -吉米.金米尔)
“Honey, what happened to‘ladies first’?”Husband replies,“That’s the reason why the world’s a mess today, because a lady went first!”
“亲爱的,女士优先又怎么了?” 丈夫回答说,”今天世界乱成这个样子就是因为有女的先来了!“
David Letterman(美国电视著名脱口秀主持人 -大卫.莱特曼)